cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account suspended

Highlighted
Kaion L Member Since: Nov 1, 2019
1 of 13

I want to close my account but I can't since I am suspended. I don't want the account anymore pls advise

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2 of 13

Hi Kaion,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Wulan Y Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
3 of 13

Hi Upwork Team,

I am having the same problem on my account, could you help me to close my suspended account ?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 13

Hi Ismi, 

Looks like there was a notification about this around three years ago through Ticket #17718448. Kindly refer to the ticket for more information about your concern. You may access the ticket through this link. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
5 of 13

Unfortunately the ticket has already closed so i unable to give respond on it. Could you help me open the ticket again ?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
6 of 13

Hi Ismi,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a new support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
7 of 13

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your information, i am looking forward your colleague for further assist.

Best,

Highlighted
Selim A Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
8 of 13

I also having same problem, i need to close my account but since my account has been suspended so i can't do. Could you help me to close my account ?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 13

Hi Selim, 

It looks like you were asked to verify your account, and failed to do so in the given time which is why your account is temporarily put on hold. You may refer to Ticket #19849428, which you can find in this link for more information. Kindly follow the steps to complete the verification of your account so that the hold on your account can already be lifted. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Selim A Member Since: Sep 12, 2016
10 of 13

Hi Avery,

Thanks for responding my message.

Actually i just want to close my account so i don't think it's necessary to going through the verification process. Could help me close my account ?

Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS