🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: You don't currently have access to this p...
Page options
ankit-ap
Community Member

Account suspended

I have a message on top of my page when I log in.

Message: Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support.

I don't know what is the reason and I don't have any email notification or details for the account suspended. how I fixed that?

11 REPLIES 11
NikolaS

Hi Ankit,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information. Thank you.

~ Nikola
Upwork
113c6293
Community Member

Hi sir nikola is this the same my account has been suspended, how can i do this, please help me also i am new field in this upwork member. Thanks like in my attached screen shot.

Hi Aurelia,

I checked and it looks like you have a support ticket with our team regarding the status of your account. I can see the latest reply was from our team and they are waiting for a response from you. Please reply directly to your ticket so the team can review and assist you further. You can access your ticket from the notification sent to your email address and also here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
AndreaG

Hi Ankit,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
muradx7
Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to login to my account after being away for long time from UpWork. But the below message shown to me.

Screenshot 2021-05-08 154713.png

Hi Murad,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Murad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
tinamzr
Community Member

Hi,

I've just created my account, but my account has been suspended and asked me to contact customer support. I checked my email but nothing was about the reason of suspension, please help me.

Salam
     Same to my new Upwork account. Have your issue is fixed or not?
     When i was identified myself on Upwork it shows me this message "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

Hi Hi Fatemeh and Muhammad,

We'll have someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Fatemeh and Muhammad,

We will look into this further and will get back to you once we have more information.

Thank you for your patience,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths