🐈
» Forums » Support » Need help regarding "your account has been su...
Page options
yatchvi
Community Member

Account suspended

My account has been suspended, I just made my account few weeks ago, I was inactive for a while. But today, I checked the account and boom, it has been suspended. Please let me know what is the issue.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

917 REPLIES 917
a_alkhovik
Community Member

Hello

I have a trouble on my account and really need your support

I've got a message from upwork which says that my contract is paused

And after that got a new message which says that my account is temporary hold

I replied to that email to ask what it is and what should I do  but unluckly no response yet

Anyone can teach and lead me to the solution?

Thank you

Aliaksandr

Hi Aliaksandr,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you

Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I didn't do any irregular works, why it happens like this

Hi Mohamad,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding your account. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

Yes. I submitted the document and replied on the ticket.
Waiting for good news...

Best Wishes

wilzian
Community Member

Hello, my account has been suspended. I think it is because I tried to purchase connects yesterday. Please advise.

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
wilzian
Community Member

Hello, my account has been suspended after I tried to purchase connects yesterday. Please advise.

imrana_jabeen
Community Member

Hey my cousin got his account suspended he was trying to make a client account but changed his mind and closed the company account. But his freelancer account got suspended as well. He asked me to ask this question on his behalf as he is unable to login with his credentials. His email is
**Edited for Community Guidelines**
Kindly contact him via his email

Hi Imrana,

Your cousin can reach out to us via one of our social media channels and our team would be more than happy to assist them further with their account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there an email address he can send his query to?

disha_22
Community Member

Hello!
I created the account on upwork and my profile is aproved now but it's showing " your account has been suspended"
Kindly look into and Please fix this.

Kind Regards,

Disha

Hi Disha,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
9718fd0f
Community Member

Hello, I can't active the basic membership plan. It shows this message every time "Your account has been limited. Please contact customer support.". How to get this? Please help me.

Hi Arsalan,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
markin-mikita
Community Member

Hello, I have been working at upwork for almost a year, but recently I received a message stating that my account was suspended, in general, I did everything as stated in the instructions and uploaded all the documents that upwork requested, now I am waiting for an answer, but I would like to ask you about what is the reason for the blockage, since I worked on this for upwork for a year and always worked the same without breaking the rules. Please tell me what could be the problem?

Hi Mikita,

I can see you were able to reply to support ticket with our team regarding this and they are currently reviewing your submission. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
f9a4f911
Community Member

Hi Andrea 

My account is still suspended. I cant use it. Kindly activate it.

Hi Martin,

It looks like the team has updated your support ticket regarding this today. Please check your ticket here and feel free to reply directly to the team if you have any further questions.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
roman_mih
Community Member

Good day! I want to see my profile. But the profile page won't open. Please help me !

Hi Roman,

I've followed up with the team handling your support ticket, you should expect to receive an update soon.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
jorgeno1
Community Member

Hi, Community.

I am new to Upwork and now my account is on Uphold.

Upwork Team requied ID verification again and I have uploaded my ID card and water bill document.

But there is no reply till now.

How can I solve this issue?

Hi Jorge,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
jorgeno1
Community Member

Thanks Andrea.

I will wait.

andyko79823
Community Member

My Upwork account has been suspended and I have to upload documents to verify. I have some questions in document requirements so replied to my ticket with some questions. But can't get any response on it. Can anybody help me with this?

Hi Andrii,

I can confirm the team has received your response. I will go ahead and follow up with them, you should expect to receive a reply soon.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea, 

Thanks for answer. 
I've upload the passport and bank statement yesterday and didn't get any update yet. Can you please help me again?
Thanks,
Andrii

Hi Andrii,

Please allow our team time to review the details you have submitted. They will update you directly once they have completed their review. We appreciate your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
96d1dca6
Community Member

I have the same issue. I wanna know why banned my account. Please help me!

Hi Hoc,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much,
I replied to his/her email, and waited to help me.

Thanks and Regards

Is it normal for all earned funds to read "refunded" when an account is suspended?

I have been waiting to hear from support about why I am limited or what to do but everything is blank. My dispute says last activity was 2 hours ago (it wasn't me) but nothing was updated.

This is a very painful event

Hi James,

I understand your frustration and your concern with this. Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further directly there. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up directly on your ticket at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can you please expedite my issue so support can help me faster? It's taking too long please.

Hi James,

Please allow more time for the team to carefully review your case and follow up on your support ticket. Once they do, you'll be notified about it!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Your team gave a stupid explanation that I exchanged crypto (lol) while all I did is to guide a client on how to get verified on a crypto exchange site. Very poor reasoning. They have resolved the case but have not said whether it's permanent or they will lift the ban. Tell them to make it clear. There is life after Upwork
3cc9c9df
Community Member

Hello everybody.

My account is suspended as soon as I create an account.

I don't know the reason why.

Please help me.

Hi Tyron,

I'm sorry to hear about your account suspension. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
30e15c79
Community Member

Hello Freelancers,

I joined Upwork a few days ago and was able to find 3 jobs from the same client. They were fixed contracts and after finishing them, all of the funds were released to me.

Today, I received an email that my account has been suspended. My profile has vanished and it says it's no longer available. My financial account has been suspended. All my proposals have been withdrawn. I have also noticed some new additions to my milestones talking about "Service Fee Reversed."

What does all this mean? I have verified my profile. I am also not getting any response from Support. 

What a nightmare! 😞

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths