🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended.
Page options
fcd50e36
Community Member

Account suspended.

My account was recently suspended during the verification process, and I have already submitted a ticket to resolve the issue. However, I haven't received any response or email, and now I can't even log into my account. I just submitted an appeal again, and I would like to confirm if it has been submitted. In the appeal, I explained that the suspension was a misunderstanding and a mistake on my part, and I take full responsibility for it.

I also have concerns about the funds in my account. I was working on a project with a few open contracts that I am still working on, and there are thousands of dollars in my account. If my account is reinstated, will I be able to access my funds and projects again?

6 REPLIES 6
44a29519
Community Member

I am facing this same issue.  And even my Support requests can not be accessed because they ask for the zendesk login.  I tried from different browsers and machine and no, I can not even access the support tickets.

I had to open a new account, this one, to be able to post on the forums becase even that functionality was blocked in my account.  An account with no problem, with no single issue with the customers, until Upwork starting to ask for Location verification and rejected my Tax Receipts, Utility bills (they have not my name as I am renting), and blocked my account.

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

We certainly understand how you want this issue with your account resolved immediately. I've checked this account and it looks like it's a newly created one. Please be reminded that users are only allowed to have one account, and having multiple ones is a serious violation of Upwork's TOS.

Since you mention that there's already a support ticket that's been set up with your case. We highly suggest you continue coordinating with the team through that ticket or your email associated with the account you need assistance with and they will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fcd50e36
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

I appreciate your response. However, I'm concerned about the status of my ticket submission. I am unable to login to my main account and have not received any emails from the upwork cannot access to upwork community.

I submitted a ticket on Wednesday, but have not received any response yet. Yesterday, I was able to login to my account and checked the ticket, but there was no response. Today, when I tried to login, I received a message stating that my account has been suspended and I was redirected to an appeal process. I have provided my case history again in the appeal, but since I am not receiving any emails from Upwork, I am unsure of how to check for any responses.

I understand that having multiple accounts is a violation, but I created this account in order to communicate with someone, as I am unable to login and not receiving any emails from Upwork.

Thank you,

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for the account in question?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep, thank you for your kind response but I'm not able to find the option to send you a private message. can you guide me with this ?

Hi Muhammad,

You should be able to send Pradeep a private message now. Please click on his name and then on "Send a Message."

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members