Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
91 of 111

Hi Edward,

Please check the last notification on your account (from several years ago) which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. Let us know if you need any more assistance.

~Nina
Ivana M Member Since: Mar 16, 2018
92 of 111

Hi Upwork Admins, would you please take a look at my account, I would like to activate it again

Thanks

Community Guru
93 of 111

Hi Ivana,

Please check my response to your first post about your account here. Thank you.

~Nina
chandrasekhar g Member Since: Sep 26, 2017
94 of 111

Hi,

My account suspended yesterday. I could not able to find spot to post my question in the forum. Hence, i amm adding my request through this.

Please any moderator can check and let me know the reason. I have received email yesterday morning. and it was stated as

"I have reviewed all aspects of your account, and unfortunately, you are violating Upwork's Terms of Service. I regret to inform you that based on that review, it has been determined that your account will not be restored. The Terms of Service violation(s) in question lead to this final decision. Please be advised that we may not respond to further requests regarding this issue."

I tried to contact customer support and they also so, no reply for the reason. I build profile and have good reputation. I have invited 5 - 6 clients to bringyourownclient. Not known, why my account was suspended.

Can any moderator look into this issues. As, it was stated in the mail, that i may not get reply from support regarding this issue.

-Chandra

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
95 of 111

Hi Chandra,

Sorry to hear about your account. Please refer to the ticket or notification sent to you about your account. You may access the ticket here.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Cameron B Member Since: Jun 7, 2018
96 of 111

my acccount is suspended , only created acount today??

Community Guru
97 of 111

Hi Cameron,

Please refer to the notification sent to you by the team for more information about the steps to take to lift the hold on your account. You can access the notification here directly.

~Nina
Shahzeen S Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
98 of 111

Hi,

My account is suspended too and I have made the necessary changes but don't know how to reinitiate the approval process. Please help!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
99 of 111

Hi Shahzeen,

I have followed up with the team, hold from your account have been lifted! Thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
102 of 111

@Petra M wrote:

Why is my account suspended? What is going on ?

Well, unless you're Charlize Theron worried about where your next acting job is coming from and that you'll have to freelance on Upwork ... your photo would be my guess.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS