Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 111

Hi Atul,

I see our team updated your ticket yesterday with information regarding the hold placed on your account a few years ago and instructions you need to follow in order to resume using your account. Please complete the requested procedure and feel free to follow up on your open ticket.

Highlighted
Mohammad S Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
12 of 111

Please help on this, I opened my account after some time due to working on final year project and it is showing your account has been suspended and I don't know how to activate it again.  

Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
13 of 111

Hi Mohammad,

Please respond to the notification sent to you by the team for next steps on lifting the hold that is currently on your account. You can find the notification in your email or access it directly with this link. Thanks!

~Nina
Highlighted
Ayesha S Member Since: Feb 16, 2018
14 of 111

Hello Upwork Compliance Team,

Thank you for your response.

I am submitting my national ID card & billing statement. Check the national ID card & billing statement. Please give me the profile.

Thank you

Ayesha Siddika

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 111

Hi Ayesha,

I see our team updated your ticket just recently with information regarding the hold placed on your account. Please refer to the notification our team sent you most recently for more information

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mohsin A Member Since: Mar 1, 2017
16 of 111

I want to get back my account.

Highlighted
17 of 111

Hi Mohsin,

Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. Let us know if you need any more assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
MD R Member Since: May 24, 2018
18 of 111

please help me

Highlighted
19 of 111

Hi MD,

Our team will reach out to you with a ticket with details explanation about this. If you have any questions post them on that ticket and our team will assist you further.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Dennis B Member Since: Apr 2, 2018
20 of 111

Hi Vladmir G, my account is suspended but i am not sure what's the reason.

Can you Kindly check it for me

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS