cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
21 of 111

Hi Dennis,

Please check the last notification on your account which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. You should be able to access the notification with this link. Let us know if you need any more assistance.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Angelina W Member Since: Oct 10, 2017
22 of 111

Can you help me check why my account is suspended also? I've started a contract with someone and there's no way for me to accept payment with a suspended account. Thank you

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
23 of 111

Hi Angelina,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to share details about your account status here in the Community. I will, however, follow up with the team and they will update you directly via the existing ticket.

~ Valeria
Untitled
AGS S Member Since: Aug 14, 2017
24 of 111

Hi,

How to enable my suspended accout. Please help me.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
25 of 111

AGS,

Upwork users need to provide accurate and truthful information about their identities and skills on their profiles. This includes using a photo of themselves and their real name. Please, refer to the notifications the team has sent you regarding your profile verification.

~ Valeria
Untitled
King D Member Since: Dec 29, 2017
26 of 111
My account was suspended too.
Austin G Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
27 of 111

My account was recently put on hold after I attempted to upload an image of my passport. Please help me resolve this issue ASAP. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
28 of 111

Hi Austin,

We'll have a member of the team reach out to you directly for further assistance.

~Nina
David W Member Since: Jul 18, 2018
29 of 111

Hello I'm David William
my account suspend but why?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
30 of 111

Hi Samreen,

Please go to this link, after you sign you will see a text at the top of the screen " My Requests " here you can find your conversation with CS.
Or at the bottom of the page you can open new ticket.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS