cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
61 of 111

Hi Md Shafiqul,

I can see that our team had sent you detail explanation about the status of your profile. I will resend this notification and our team members will answer your questions on your ticket.

Untitled
Md Shafiqul I Member Since: Jun 29, 2017
62 of 111

when contact with me i'm still waiting few days but no one contact with me why and please active my account  otherwish please tell me how i can active my account.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
63 of 111

Hi Md Shafiqul,

Please refer to the notification our team sent you in February of last year, make the necessary changes to your profile and communicate with our team before your account can be resumed.

64 of 111

I lose your email February of last year but I change my profile picture and more information but not activate my account. I want to work my this account can check my account.

65 of 111

Hi Md Shafiqul,

Please log into your account > click the question mark icon > select Help and Support and you'll find the notification after clicking the My Requests link in the upper-right corner of the Help Center page.

66 of 111

I understand it. so now I've changed my profile information. so now what can I do and where I can contact to active my account

67 of 111

Hi Md Shafiqul,

Thanks for updating your profile, I'll ask our team to review it and follow up with you directly.

Sudha V Member Since: Jul 11, 2017
68 of 111

Hi,

My account has been suspended, could anyone let me know how to resolve the issue. I tried the video verification, but there was some issue with the network.

69 of 111

Hi Sudha,

A hold was placed on your account due to not responding to our team's request. You'll need to verify your profile in order to resume using your account.

Sudha V Member Since: Jul 11, 2017
70 of 111

Hi,

How do I verify my profile?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS