cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
81 of 111

Hi Anton,

Our team will follow up on the ticket you submitted earlier today and share an update regarding the issue with your second account.

Anton L Member Since: Dec 5, 2017
82 of 111

Thank you Vladimir.

It will be great, looking forward to your reply. 

Celine C Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
83 of 111

Hello sir

my account has been suspended please help me to recovery it. i will never virelent your site.

thanks

Celine Ceri

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
84 of 111

Hi Celine,

I also checked here that our team has reached out to assist you regarding your account suspension. Please check and respond to the email sent to you. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Atul S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
85 of 111

My account is suspended. I had requested to activate my account earlier as well. But I have not received any response from your side. I want to start working on upwork again.Pleas guide me into this process. Eagerly waiting for your response.

Community Leader
Mike W Member Since: Sep 28, 2016
86 of 111

Hi Atul,

All instructions have been sent to you by email and to your account.  If you have followed them precisely them all you can do is wait.  If your account has been permanetly suspended then you are not welcome to work again using this platform.

87 of 111

Hi Atul,

Someone from our team will be in touch through email to assist you further. Please check your email and follow the instructions sent to you. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Carl Joseph T Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
88 of 111

how can i get back my account 

89 of 111

Hi Carl Joseph,

I see here that our team has already reached out to assist you on this issue. Please wait for our team to respond to your email. For further questions about your account, you can also raise it on the email. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Edward R Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
90 of 111

Hello there,

a couple years back i tried to use upwork for an extra income but i failed to do so since i couldn't get any projects, now i wanted to give it back another try since i polished the set of skills i have to offer. but after i logged into my account(which i barely remenber) it said that my account was suspended

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS