cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Nejc K Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1 of 21

Hello!

I signed up to Upwork in 2017 and haven't been active since then. Today I tried to look for some jobs and I couldn't apply for any as my account is suspended. Is there a way to unsuspend my account?

Thanks.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 21

Hi Nejc,

Just to confirm that your account is not suspended but our team has asked you to complete our short video verification process. 
Please follow the instructions listed on your ticket and if you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket directly. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
3 of 21

Hello Goran,

thank you for your response. If I click on the link in the ticket I just get redirected to the Upwork help center page and I see nothing about video verification.

What should I do?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 21

Hi Nejc,

Our team just reached out to you on a new ticket and with a new link. If you experience the same problem please update your ticket directly and our team will assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
5 of 21

Thank you very much.

Jundelle Marie B Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
6 of 21

Greetings of Peace and Prosperity!

I signed up to Upwork in 2015 (if I'm not mistaken) and haven't been active since then. Today I tried to look for some jobs and I couldn't apply as my account has been suspended. Is there a way to unsuspend my account?

Thank you in advance.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 21

Hi Jundelle Marie,

I checked your account and it looks like our team reached out to you previously regarding your account status. Please log in to your account and check this ticket. Follow the instructions provided on the ticket and respond by clicking the option to send a follow-up so that our team can assist you further. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jundelle Marie B Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
8 of 21

Hi!

As I follow the directions to see the screenshot for my reference and click the url, it transferred me to a page that says "This page does not exist."

I really  hope you could assist me with this.

Thank you so much and more power.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 21

Hi Jundelle, 

It looks like this was a suspension from 2015, which is why you are unable to access the link shared in the ticket as it has already expired. I have forwarded your account to the team so that they can review it further. If further changes are needed, you should hear back from them through an email. 

-Avery
Untitled
Angeline Y Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
10 of 21
Hi Upwork Team,

Good day.
I am having the same issue.
I hope you can assist me.

Thank you very much.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS