Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
11 of 21

Hi Angeline,

Thanks for reaching out. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your account
. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Ashik R Member Since: Jul 31, 2017
12 of 21
Hi, marie
I was a top rated freelancer but my account suspended , so now how i get back my accoun?
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
13 of 21

Hi Ashik,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Abdallah S Member Since: May 16, 2019
14 of 21

Dear Moderator,

My account was suspended in 2015, i have resubmitted my account but so far i have got not response.

My tickets are showing as "solved".

Kindly help me in getting my account active again.

Regards

Abdallah Siraj

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 21

Hi Abdallah, 

I apologise for the delay. I escalated your concern with the appropriate team so that they can review your account. Our team will get back to you once we have more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Abdallah S Member Since: May 16, 2019
16 of 21

Thank you very much looking forward to getting my account active ASAP

Zhu F Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
17 of 21

Hi,

I get the message in morning that my account is suspended. I replyed back with the question asking what's the issue, later the message was changed to "Financial Suspeded" and then I again replyed for the reason and surprisingly the message was rechanged to "Account Suspended".

I really don't know what is happening. Can you please suggest or help me in this matter?

Thanks,

Zhu

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 21

Hi Zhu,

I checked your account and see that you are already corresponding with our team with team regarding your account status. The agent assisting you will update your ticket to provide further assistance. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to post it on the ticket so that you can be assisted directly. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
Daniel A Member Since: Sep 10, 2019
19 of 21

Hello! My account was suspended back in 2015 for not having enough info. It says the problem was solved. Now i've decided to try this company out and the account is still suspended. Hoping someone can assist me. Thank you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 21

Hi Daniel and Andrea,

One of our team members will reach out to you both as soon as possible and assist you further with your accounts. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS