Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 22

Hi Sam,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nikko C Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
12 of 22

Hi, my account too has been suspended and I have tried updating my billing method with no luck. Can someone help me please?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 22

Hi Nikko, 

Kindly check your email inbox for the email with the subject "Your Upwork Account" for more information about the hold on your account. You may also access this link and look for Ticket #27453175. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Nikko C Member Since: Nov 24, 2019
14 of 22
Hi, thank you for your reply. I have been notified that it is due to
irregular activity. What should I do to fix this? Thanks

Nick
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
15 of 22

Hi NIkko, 

As this is being handled by another team, please reply on the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Cherrie Mae A Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
16 of 22

Need help also my account is suspended

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
17 of 22

Hi Cherrie Mae,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Cossi Augutin Fiac O Member Since: Nov 13, 2019
18 of 22

Hello Bojan,

I hope you are going well. I have noticed that my account was suspended, and I'd like to know what information you need to provide so that the account can be activated again, and I can apply for the jobs. Thank you in advance for your precious help.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
19 of 22

Hi Cossi,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your account status. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Emmanuel O Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
20 of 22
My account was suspended after I made some changes to my profile. I got a notification email with respect to that. I was asked to respond to the mail, so the issue can be sorted out. Which I did.

Its been over 30 hours now, I'm yet to get a response.

My ticket number is 28059761. Help me rectify the issue, please.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS