🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended
Page options
kailng
Community Member

Account suspended

I want to close my account but I can't since I am suspended. I don't want the account anymore pls advise

12 REPLIES 12
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kaion,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Upwork Team,

I am having the same problem on my account, could you help me to close my suspended account ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ismi, 

Looks like there was a notification about this around three years ago through Ticket #17718448. Kindly refer to the ticket for more information about your concern. You may access the ticket through this link. 

~ Avery
Upwork
41_studio
Community Member

Unfortunately the ticket has already closed so i unable to give respond on it. Could you help me open the ticket again ?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ismi,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a new support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
41_studio
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your information, i am looking forward your colleague for further assist.

Best,

I also having same problem, i need to close my account but since my account has been suspended so i can't do. Could you help me to close my account ?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Selim, 

It looks like you were asked to verify your account, and failed to do so in the given time which is why your account is temporarily put on hold. You may refer to Ticket #19849428, which you can find in this link for more information. Kindly follow the steps to complete the verification of your account so that the hold on your account can already be lifted. 

~ Avery
Upwork
studio41
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thanks for responding my message.

Actually i just want to close my account so i don't think it's necessary to going through the verification process. Could help me close my account ?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your account was closed as per your request, Selim!

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
alec1027
Community Member

Same issue. Account suspended. Can't close it. No response to my ticket. Great service!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alec, 

I will go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case so that you can be assisted further with your account issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members