🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended
Page options
tomaszzygo
Community Member

Account suspended

Hello ! My account has been suspended I'm waiting forward to hear from customer support.

Please help.

15 REPLIES 15
JoanneP

Hi Tomasz,

I'm sorry to hear about your account suspension. I checked your account, and I saw that the team reached out to you regarding your account status. Please log in to your account and go here to check. Please respond to the ticket as well so that our team can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I have checked and it's still suspended. What do You mean by tickets ? I
see nothing in my profile.

In attachment screen shot of my account.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tomasz, 

Please access this page in your account, and click on Ticket #27661967 for more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

So why is like that and how can I bring it to normal state? I want to
submit proposal otherwise the portal is useless for me. Please unlock my
account.
azezmutairi
Community Member

Hi there, I just got a suspention notice and upwork team is investigating. The ticket now is open. What happended was that I applied for jobs and no response from clients. No one hired me. I verified my govenment ID and I got rising talent sign with the verified mark. The problem was that someone from my country hired me directly and sent me invitation to finish a job. I did my work and he rated me as perfect. Then upwork suspended my account. I told them I got an invitation direclty. I asked the client after the suspention how did he find me then he said "I was searching for freelancers within the same country by typing the country keyword on the search engine after I posted the job". he liked my profile and hired me.

I developed my profile and it looks professional hoping for clients to hire me.

Could anyone tell me why they suspended my account. I emailed them the conversation when he invited me and the work done.

Thanks

Hi ,

I understand your concern and frustration with this. I also see that you have followed up on your ticket with number 28321799 with additional information. Rest assured, our team will assist you further as soon as possible directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Abdullaziz A wrote:

The problem was that someone from my country hired me directly and sent me invitation to finish a job. I did my work and he rated me as perfect. Then upwork suspended my account. 

What was the value of that contract?

It's about $180 for a logo, brand identity guideline and business cards design.

Abdullaziz A wrote:

It's about $180 for a logo, brand identity guideline and business cards design.

Do you think that there might be any reason Upwork could possibly believe that there is some prior relationship between the client and yourself? You never met the client in person or went to their office or anything like that?

No I don't think so, because there are lot of ways that the client can find you such as linkedin or other ways such as searching here in upwork. The problem is in my country "Kuwait"  there are not many of people registered in upwork. But I don't care  I can give them all the information they need such as social accounts or others. I'm really confident in this situation. If I know this before I would not accept the invitation!!

There must be a reason as you said lets see what it will happen but I don't think the suspension will continue without evidence. The most important thing is to provide all the information they request such as the converstion with the client during the contract and the work done.

osamahashmy
Community Member

I signed up for this account a long time ago and I returned recently and on signing in I was told  "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support".  Upon homework, I updated my profile and sent it for review but it's been more than 36 hours till now but didn't get any respond when it was told to be made in 12 hours.

Hi Osama,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there, I'm just trying to reach any of upwork support to look at my open ticket and waiting for response: #28321799

Hi Abdullaziz,

Rest assured our team will update your ticket with more information as soon as possible and assist you further with your account. Just to confirm, I`ve also escalated your concern to our team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members