🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspended
Page options
ahmadalauddin
Community Member

Account suspended

Hi there, I hope you all are well. I’m posting this on behalf of a friend whose account got suspended because of the misunderstanding of being connected to multiple accounts. He had already replied to the ticket but in the ticket, it said that they may not respond to further requests regarding this issue. He wants to clarify the situation.
**Edited for Community Guidelines** My friend can provide any proof necessary to prove that those accounts are not his, but are of his clients. He is hoping someone here can look into the issue as bringing a client to Upwork is not violating any TOS. Thank you for your time and looking forward to your positive response.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Unfortunately I can't share details for another user with you. Please refer your friend to the information our team has shared with them on their tickets. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Unfortunately I can't share details for another user with you. Please refer your friend to the information our team has shared with them on their tickets. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your response, I understand. In the ticket it said that we may not respond to your requests regarding this issue, that’s why he wanted to address the issue in the community so that someone may guide him on what he should do to clarify the misunderstanding.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Muhammad Ahmad A wrote:

Hi there, I hope you all are well. I’m posting this on behalf of a friend whose account got suspended because of the misunderstanding of being connected to multiple accounts. He had already replied to the ticket but in the ticket, it said that they may not respond to further requests regarding this issue. He wants to clarify the situation.
**Edited for Community Guidelines** My friend can provide any proof necessary to prove that those accounts are not his, but are of his clients. He is hoping someone here can look into the issue as bringing a client to Upwork is not violating any TOS. Thank you for your time and looking forward to your positive response.

So you are saying he has accessed his clients accounts due to a misunderstanding?

**Edited for Community Guidelines** However, he can provide proof that he has been working with those clients for a long time and those offers are genuine, which do not violate any TOS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members