🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Account suspension problem
Page options

Account suspension problem

I am Mohammad Imran a new freelancer but today 13 december my account has been suspended. Please give me solution how to remove this problem.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mtngigi

Well, for starters, are you sure that photo is actually a photo of you? Secondly, your portfolio needs a lot of work.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
mtngigi

Well, for starters, are you sure that photo is actually a photo of you? Secondly, your portfolio needs a lot of work.

I can't wait until either Rene or Jennifer looks at this one.

I believe they'll be as succinct as Christopher and I were.

Lets see, it could be because you are using someone elses profile image or because you have posted the worst portfolio i have ever seen. I'm just spitballin' here...

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Mohammad Imran,

Please, refer to the support ticket the team sent you about your account suspension and make sure to make the necessary changes to your profile.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I have already submitted my picture but what is problem is going on to suspension my account till now?

I am uspset to say. It is really very disgusting matter that no supporting has come yet after uploading my picture for authentication. Please inform me correctly how can I solve my bothering problem of account suspension.

Mohammad Imran,

I'll follow up with the team and they will review your profile as soon as possible.

Thank you for updating your picture.

~ Valeria
Upwork

@Mohammad Imran I wrote:

I am uspset to say. It is really very disgusting matter that no supporting has come yet after uploading my picture for authentication. Please inform me correctly how can I solve my bothering problem of account suspension.

If you hadn't done the wrong thing in the first place then you wouldn't have needed support.

And how are we supposed to know what "the right thing" is if you don't carefully explain to newcomers how to set up their profile accordingly? I'm having a similar problem with my account, but I keep trying to solve it.

@Ţentean G wrote:

And how are we supposed to know what "the right thing" is if you don't carefully explain to newcomers how to set up their profile accordingly? I'm having a similar problem with my account, but I keep trying to solve it.

It is explained in the ToS you agreed to when you signed up. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"

@Jennifer D wrote:

@Mohammad Imran I wrote:

If you hadn't done the wrong thing in the first place then you wouldn't have needed support.

Unfortunately many do not seem to grasp this simple fact. I cannot fathom why so many want to start off on the wrong foot, as there is nothing to gain by it, and everything to lose.