cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspension problem

tenteang
Ţentean G Member Since: Jul 6, 2017
11 of 13

And how are we supposed to know what "the right thing" is if you don't carefully explain to newcomers how to set up their profile accordingly? I'm having a similar problem with my account, but I keep trying to solve it.

katrinabeaver
Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
12 of 13

@Ţentean G wrote:

And how are we supposed to know what "the right thing" is if you don't carefully explain to newcomers how to set up their profile accordingly? I'm having a similar problem with my account, but I keep trying to solve it.

It is explained in the ToS you agreed to when you signed up. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
13 of 13

@Jennifer D wrote:

@Mohammad Imran I wrote:

I am uspset to say. It is really very disgusting matter that no supporting has come yet after uploading my picture for authentication. Please inform me correctly how can I solve my bothering problem of account suspension.

If you hadn't done the wrong thing in the first place then you wouldn't have needed support.

Unfortunately many do not seem to grasp this simple fact. I cannot fathom why so many want to start off on the wrong foot, as there is nothing to gain by it, and everything to lose.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS