🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Account suspended
Page options
9f3742ff
Community Member

Account suspension

Hello, Upwork Community If I invited someone on Upwork and she/he is my previous client(offline). After that, he/she invited me for the job. Will this condition is a violation of Upwork guidelines.

9 REPLIES 9
dk4k_like
Community Member

It's perfectly fine.
Upwork even encourages freelancers to invite their non upwork clients to upwork.

But my account got suspended due to false feedback( according to upwork)
JoanneP

Hi Sarwan,

I checked and it looks like our team reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check your ticket here. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

As for your question about bringing your off-platform clients, this option is currently available to Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. To learn more about this program, please check this announcement

~ Joanne
Upwork
9f3742ff
Community Member

Hello Upwork My account got suspended and a mail came to me. I replied to that mail and its more than 12 hrs and still I don't get the reply. I don't even the the reason of suspension. Its just mentioned **Edited for Community Guidelines**
When I see the job currently I am working her/his account also got suspended. Please Upwork solve my problem. And

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sarwan, 

Our team replies to the tickets in the order they were received and in some cases, it can take more than 48 hours to receive an update. Please allow more time and note that you'll be notified once the team replies to your support ticket.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Sir/Madam, After submitting the required documents how much time needed to revoke my account suspension.

Hi Sarwan,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Upwork Community,

Upwork asked me to upload documents for verification.

1). Govt ID

2). Address verification.

• My govt ID does not contain an Address and it's not a passport.
  • I am living in a different city and in a rented house my bank account is in another city. So how I Submit my address proof.

Hi Sarwan,

If you have any questions, feel free to post them directly on your support ticket and one of our team members will be able to assist you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths