🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Account verification types
Page options
harishchandrakum
Community Member

Account verification types

Hi,

What is difference difference between
Account ownership verification a nd ID verification.

I reported to upwork that my agency is not releasing my profile and I don't have credentials to access it because it was created using agency email. Yesterday I regain access to my account after account ownership verification , where I submitted all documents and it was approved by upwork security support. And got Identity badge too.

Now when I logged in I saw that there is a suspension on profile and when I saw help dashboard there was a 18 days old ticket "action required: id verification" and it was marked as solved because of no response.

Now my question is that do I need to go through this long process again which I went through just 2 days ago?? Since it seems very stressful to me.

Thank you,
Shantanu Chauhan
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shantanu, 

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Please do check this help articles for more information about Verification processes.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shantanu, 

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Please do check this help articles for more information about Verification processes.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I appreciate your prompt response. Thank you !
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members