cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account verification

rhazmiah
Rhaz Mia H Member Since: May 31, 2017
1 of 12
Hi, I've been trying to get my account validated. I'm from the Philippines and I currently live with my parents so I don't pay for any utility bill, hence my only option is for the bank statement, I've tried to submit the documents for multiple times and different banks. However, in 1 bank only the company's address ia visible, while for the other only my address is visible. What should I do with this? As the bank does not provide such information. Thanks
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 12

Hi Rhaz,

Please refer to the details explanation our agent posted on your support ticket in March and feel free to continue the conversation if you have any questions.

Untitled
rhazmiah
3 of 12
Hi, I've been trying to get my account validated. I'm from the Philippines and I currently live with my parents so I don't pay for any utility bill, hence my only option is for the bank statement, I've tried to submit the documents for multiple times and different banks. However, in 1 bank only the company's address ia visible, while for the other only my address is visible. What should I do with this? As the bank does not provide such information. Thanks
lenaellis
Lena E Moderator Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
4 of 12

Hi Rhaz,

You will need to submit a statement that shows both the name and some sort of contact information of the company or bank that issued the document. This can be an email, website, address, or phone number. If you have an open ticket it would be best to speak with the agent you are currently working with for guidance.

Untitled
rhazmiah
5 of 12
Would a pay slip be valid? I had previously emailed them and their response is only the same on the website.
vladag
Community Manager
6 of 12

Hi Rhaz,

It depends on its type and information displayed on it. You can submit it and our team will advise if they can accept it as a valid document.

Untitled
rhazmiah
7 of 12
It's the same with the bank statement it only show the addres of the company. It does not show mine.
aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 12

Hi Rhaz Mia, 

Do you have any government-issued ID such as a passport, national ID card (NIC/CNIC), driver's license, tax ID, voter ID, postal ID? If you have any of the following you may try submitting any of the IDs I mentioned to verify your profile.

~ Avery
Upwork
rhazmiah
9 of 12
Yes, I used my passport and it was still denied
vladag
Community Manager
10 of 12

Hi Rhaz,

I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues with providing proper documentation. Please note that you'll need to submit a statement which has the characteristics our team described on your ticket and we won't be able to offer any other information which wasn't already shared on your ticket and in our replies here.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS