cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account visibility set private by upwork

Elias F Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
101 of 109
Hi Upwork,

May I request to expedite my profile to be set to public because I have an approved deal with my first ever client and we need to set everything in Upwork. However, the client needs to see my profile first and I will be talking to them within 2 hours. 

Please consider my request as urgent. I am loosing this client if I won't be able to show my profile within 2 hours. 

Thank you!
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
102 of 109

Hi Elias, 

I set your profile visibility to public as requested.

-Avery
Untitled
Elias F Member Since: Aug 28, 2019
103 of 109

Thanks so much, Avery! You helped me a lot! Have a great day.

Vanesh K Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
104 of 109
Hi Upwork,
Can you please set my profile to public too? Thank you
105 of 109

Hi Vanesh, 

I have set your profile's visibility to public as requested. If an established freelancer doesn't earn money on Upwork for 30 days, their profile visibility will automatically change to private. This is checked daily, not once a month. If you aren't regularly earning on our platform, your profile may be set to private, even if you submit proposals and interview frequently. There are different ways of setting your profile to public again, one of which is contacting us directly so that we can set your profile visibility to public.

If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.
You may read more about this in this help article

-Avery
Untitled
Heather G Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
106 of 109

Good Evening, Upwork!

My profile was set to private and locked today. It is very difficult to be hired if clients cannot find me on the platform. I have been active on upwork and submitting proposals. Can you please reset my profile to public?

Thank you for your time and assistance!
HGallop

107 of 109

Hi Heather, 

If an established freelancer doesn't earn money on Upwork for 30 days, their profile visibility will automatically change to private. This means that if you aren't regularly earning on our platform, your profile may be set to private, even if you submit proposals and interview frequently. 

I have set your profile visibility to public as requested. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public. You may read more about this in this help article.

-Avery
Untitled
Heather G Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
108 of 109

Good Morning, Upwork!

My profile was set to private and locked today. It is very difficult to be hired if clients cannot find me on the platform. I have been active on upwork and submitting proposals. Can you please reset my profile to public?

Thank you for your time and assistance!
HGallop

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
109 of 109

Hi Heather,

I`ve updated your profile visibility back to public. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS