cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account visibility set private by upwork

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
61 of 109

Hi Nikki,

Your profile visibility has already been set to public. If your profile is set to private in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Jutta B Member Since: Jun 7, 2016
62 of 109

- please unlock my profile.I haven't been able to work due to illness and I'm not able to unlock it myself - talking about being sent on a merry go round. YTour speedy response would be appreciated.

thanks

" The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be "
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
63 of 109

Hi Jutta,

The visibility on your profile has been changed.

Untitled
Lubov B Member Since: Oct 16, 2017
64 of 109

Hi,

Mine was changed to private by UpWork as well even though I max out my 50 connects monthly and have active candidacies ...

I have submitted a ticket request.

Please revert me back to being visible.

Thank you!

Lubov

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
65 of 109

Hi Lubov, 

The Customer Support Team has already set your profile to public. If your profile is set to private again after 30-days, or sometime in the future, check out the options listed in the email notification or in the pop up on Find Work page to set it back to public.

-Avery
Untitled
Davor M Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
66 of 109

Hi, 

I've contacted Customer Support to revert my profile from Private to Public. 

Support mailed me automated response that would switch my profile back to public within 72 hours but I saw some older posts in other topic (from a few months ago) and then Support has switched profiles relatively quickly (within 3 hours).

There are no recent post specifically about time to Support response, so when can I expect it to be solved?

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Davor

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
67 of 109

Hi Davor,

Your profile visibility has already been reset and it will be showing in search. Please, note that even when your profile is set to private, it can be accessed by clients whose jobs you apply to.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Davor M Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
68 of 109

Hi Valeria,

Wow, that was fast! Thank you Smiley Happy

Sincerely,

Davor

Alexander P Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
69 of 109

Hello,

Could you please change my profile visibility back to public? 

I tried to create a ticket using "contact customer support" link in the visibility tab in my profile but it didn't worked. 

Thanks. 

Community Guru
Jutta B Member Since: Jun 7, 2016
70 of 109

WHY is upwork doing this anyways???

" The bond with a true dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth will ever be "
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS