cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounts Review by Odesk

Highlighted
Abu K Member Since: Sep 13, 2012
1 of 5
Message from customer service. "Your account under review" Follow the following steps. 1.Complete jobs in hand. 2. Report to the following email "accountsreview@odesk.com" 3. Wait two weeks, so the client get a chance to realize ... such and such.. 4. No new application allowed to your account. Why this two weeks ? To support the client OR To harass the freelancer OR Be impartial OR Be partial I like to know.
Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5
Thank you for your question, Abu! The two-week term is given from the moment a job is closed to the moment the review is conducted because that is the maximum time it takes for feedback to show on a profile. Please, find more information in this help article
~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Abu K Member Since: Sep 13, 2012
3 of 5
Dear Valeria Kochubei Did you ever face such bitter experience. Best Kawsar
Highlighted
Community Guru
Md Rahatur R Member Since: Apr 17, 2013
4 of 5
Valeria Kochubei is carrying the odesk badge. The answers you can expect from him/her are all the same. Same automated replies! Nothing helpful!
Highlighted
sivakumar r Member Since: Jul 20, 2010
5 of 5
I asked the same exact question when i was put under review by Elance. The stance i took was quite different. I just left Elance. Its time to move on. Just start your own blog or website and promote it by frequently posting.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS