🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Accounts suspension
Page options
itssimplethatsit
Community Member

Accounts suspension

hello friends, i heared some news about upwork rules and i want to confirm is that real or not

do upwork close the accounts of independents who submit proposals without acceptance?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mahmoud,

Freelancer accounts aren't suspended if proposals they submit aren't accepted by clients. Please, refer to the help article I shared in my previous reply for more information about actions that do result in suspensions.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mahmoud,

Be assured that we do not take action based on isolated incidents of unsuccessful proposals. Please, check out this help article for more information about the most common reasons for the freelancer account holds.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Bojan Thanx for your answer, but what you mean (isolated incidents)

Hi Mahmoud,

Freelancer accounts aren't suspended if proposals they submit aren't accepted by clients. Please, refer to the help article I shared in my previous reply for more information about actions that do result in suspensions.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
44e82f11
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for your email. I followed the link which you sent me and did everything to uphold my account but I could not.
Can you do me a favor and assist me in this matter step by step?
It is really annoying and I need my PS, the writer can not start working on it.
if you can uphold it by yourself it would be better.
I have received many emails for upholding my account but it did not work.
So disappointing to me.

Regards,
Azadeh

Hi Azad,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team already reached out to you regarding the status of your account. One of our team members will update you directly on the same ticket to assist further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members