cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Action Required: identity verification video call

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
11 of 18

Hi Moaeed,

Please, use the link that was sent to you in todays notification to access the chat and talk with an agent. They'll ask you a few simple question over video chat to verify information on your profile.

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Christian H Member Since: Jan 4, 2019
12 of 18

I just had the same issue. It looks like it is highly dependend on your system. Tried several OS/browser combinations. Sadly there seems to be no way to initiate this check from your side without this popup.The only one that finally made that thing pop up was Safari on OS X, both recently updated. Hope this helps someone witht this issue in the future.

Ace Contributor
Nida R Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
13 of 18

Hey, I have completed the video call verification process, but still I am getting this notification, about 6 hours have been passed since I verified the account, but it's still here.. Can anyone tell me what's the problem?

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
14 of 18

Hi Nida,

It looks like you successfully completed ID verification for the ID verification badge.

Please follow up on this support ticket in order to verify your identity by completing video verification. Once you initiate the process our agent will follow up to guide you through the process and advise you directly about any concerns you might have.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Nida R Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
15 of 18

Hi, I have completed the video call verification process too... I have received the confirmation email that my identity is confirmed, then why it's showing again?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 18

Hi Nida,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Suganthi M Member Since: Nov 12, 2018
17 of 18
I got this message from you, where could I do for this video identity
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 18

Hi Suganthi, 

Please follow the instructions shared in your support ticket to verify your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS