🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Action required: Your account has been re...
Page options
acf9acb8
Community Member

Action required: Your account has been restricted until you complete Identity Verification. Get star

Action required: Your account has been restricted until you complete Identity Verification. Get started.

but when i click get started ,the links disappear 

what should i do next ?how make my account usual ?

21 REPLIES 21
JoanneP

Hi Rose,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Action required: Your account has been restricted until you complete Identity Verification. Get started.
am facing this issue also when I try to submit my id card for verification then the pop-up comes and shows loading. i waited for more than 3 hours but still the same
I tried to submit the id card verification more than 5 times but the same issue occurs
please solve my issue

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
f214b1c5
Community Member

I am having the same issue except it states my account is on hold....I have waited for a response from the support team for over 2 days and am getting no response except automated emails stating someone will contact me. I have no idea what steps to take because there is no information on how to proceed. Can you please have someone help get my account activated or just let me know what steps I need to take to get this result? Thank you for your help.

73152a54
Community Member

I also experience the same thing today. I tried to send my id or Nbi clearance for verification and it is still saying the same error message. 

Hi Cathlyn,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
687dab7d
Community Member

I have the same problem, Action required: Your account has been restricted until you complete Identity Verification. Get started.

Hi Beksultan,

I'm sorry to hear about your account. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Same Issue. Please help me.

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I followed up with the team handling your case and you should be able to access the link now. 

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
e2b626e1
Community Member

Hello have been having an issue with my account verification. Have provided all the documents 3 days ago yet no change, the account is still restricted. I need help thank you

Hi Benson,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

The same issue. Please help me I really need to my account .. i have submitted all the documents and the account still restricted .. 

I am having the same issue except it states my account is on hold....I have waited for a response from the support team for over 2 days and am getting no response except automated emails stating someone will contact me. I have no idea what steps to take because there is no information on how to proceed. Can you please have someone help get my account activated or just let me know what steps I need to take to get this result? Thank you for your help.

I am experiencing the same thing since the first day my direct contract was approved by my client. I set up everything, and it is still saying that my account is restricted until I verify my account, and I am done with that, stil pending I guess. Really need help to resolve this problem. It even says my account is suspended in the app, but when I log in my acc in the browser, it doesn't say anything about suspension. I never received a suspension notice from upwork, already checked my spam and all of my emails today.

asma-ham
Community Member

The same issue. Please help me I really need to my account .. i have submitted all the documents and the account still restricted .. 

Hi Asma,

I can see that you are already in correspondence with the relevant team via this support ticket. Kindly continue to communicate with them if you have any questions regarding the verification process.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bad724cc
Community Member

Hello Dears:

I have the same issue,

But, I already applied the two required actions, from days ago.

Now my Profile is restricted,

Kindly, can we solve this issue 🙂

BR.

Hi Ismail,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep for your speed response,

Kindly can you share the Ticket url.

BR

Hi Ismail,

Thank you for your message. You can refer to this link for your support tickets.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths