🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Action required
Page options
f157abf8
Community Member

Action required

Hello, I've received the following notification:

Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. You can initiate this call by chatting with an agent here.

I followed the instructions and have already verified my identity with both ID photo and video call, both have already been accepted as it shows in the attached image.

I've even already received the ID verification badge, but for some reason my profile is still restricted, I can't send proposal and stuff.

13 REPLIES 13
bonroote
Community Member

Hey bud. So I’ve had this a few times hen asked. Did you change your profile picture? That’ll do it. They’re just making sure you’re still you. You just gotta chat with them. There’s a hold on you account until you follow instruction. Just don’t change your profile pic too much.
JoanneP

Hi Arielton,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello! I have the same problem with him. Why is it the "Action required" still in my profile though I already have submitted Valid ID and a Visual Verification. Please help. Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marijoy,

Please refer to this ticket for more information regarding the verification process, where our team already shared tips about the acceptable documents for the verification process. Feel free to post any additional questions on the ticket and our agents will address them for you. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
marijoy01
Community Member

Hello,

I'm already verified both Valid ID and Visual Verification. When will be
the "Action required" remove?

Thank you,
Mijoy
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Marijoy,

I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
marijoy01
Community Member

Hello,

Is this "Action required" is just a bug? Am I able to use my Upwork account
freely? No on hold or restrictions at all? Thank you in advance.

Mijoy
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks like this was fixed, Marijoy.

Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ae1a36dc
Community Member

Hello, I also have the same problem. A top warning states "Action required: To avoid additional account restrictions, you must complete your identity verification video call with Upwork. Get started" When I click that it redirects me to the verification page, which shows that both my ID and visual verification are complete and checked off green.

Hi Steven,

Apologies for the delayed response. We're waiting for a response from another team and will update you as soon as we have more information.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your patience. It looks like the team was able to resolve the issue with your account. If you need any further assistance please let us know!

~Andrea
Upwork
surjeetsingh5
Community Member

I recenly got the same notification, with no option to click on it. https://prnt.sc/W8xx9DERS74j I am already a verified Member since long. is it a bug?

Hi Surjeet,

Apologies for the confusion. You can submit your ID documents on this page

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members