🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Active Proposal
Page options
digiporter
Community Member

Active Proposal

Hi there, I want to ask a question being new to Upwork. I have done a job and receive the project budget too, but still, there is an " Active proposal" that is being shown onto my Proposal Dashboard against the same client that I have done already. Please guide/advise what to do since the job has already completed.

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Shahzad,

The proposals you are referring to are proposals that you are still discussing with a client. Please note that you were not hired for this job and shouldn't provide any work until your client sends you an offer and a contract is created under your My Jobs tab. To make sure you stay safe please check this post for the freelancer resources we compiled and tips for avoiding questionable jobs that we put together to help freelancers make decisions whether to work with a client or not. Please note that any requesting of free work is not allowed on Upwork, and it is ToS violation. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
4cb26b06
Community Member

Also, please what do i do when i have an active proposal. Do i message the client or wait

Hi Zayd,

Thank you for your message. Active proposals are the jobs that you are already discussing with the client. I checked and noticed that the job under your 'Active proposal' is already removed for TOS violation. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I remember I had a proposal on active, but the client didn't message me, and since I'm new to Upwork, I wasn't sure what to do and didn't know what to do.

I didn't discuss with the client because there was no message from them.

The proposal eventually removed from the active proposals file.

8e3f8c07
Community Member

Hey I am also new to upwork since I saw in your comment that you have completed a project can you help me with that in upwork.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members