🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Active candidacies number not changing
Page options
Community Member

Active candidacies number not changing

I have been applying to the same number of jobs as ever but it's been a month and my active candidacies number is still 2. If I'm not wrong this is the number of jobs that you sent proposals to which are still active. This is totally impossible given I have applied to jobs posted only 5 minutes ago and the number still remains 2. I would also add that in the past month my account visibility has suddenly dropped to zero and rises abruptly in a week. Also, I have received invitations as usual too. Please help because even if it's a bug, it's very frustrating as I have been wasting time for a month now. 

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danyal,

I checked and your profile views display correctly. The profile views stats refers to the number of distinct people who have viewed your profile tile in search results daily, in the past 30 days (not per week).

Submitting proposals doesn’t always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn’t give up on sending proposals to potential clients. I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members