🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Active contracts no longer showing in time tr...
Page options
armstrong_ursula
Community Member

Active contracts no longer showing in time tracker app.

My contracts no longer show in the time tracker app, so I am unable to track time. I have unistallled and reinstalled the app several times, rebooted my computer several times, cleared my browswer history, refreshed the app. I have emailed support. They responded once; I submitted the info they requested, but still have not heard back. This issue has not been resolved. I am unable to track time, and have work committments to complete.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Ursula,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to track time for your contracts as they are not showing in your time tracker app. I followed up with the team that's handling your case, and they will get back to you directly on the same ticket to provide further assistance. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

There is another issue now. The contracts showed up this morning, although I have not officially heard anything from support. I just tried to do some work for a client. I started the time tracker for that client, and it showed it was on. When I tried to stop the tracker, it turned to off, but when I tried to leave that screen, it asked if I wanted to stop tracking time. It did not actually take any screen shots, and showed 0 time worked. I worked 39 minutes. The attached file shows when I right click on the time tracker - this is after I have already stopped the timer.

I'm sorry to hear that it is still not working, Ursula. I checked your account, and I can confirm that our team has already escalated your concern to the correct department. They will update you directly on the same ticket to provide further assistance. We thank you for your patience as our team reviews the issue. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members