cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active proposals in archive- even after the job is closed.

manjindersingh92
Manjinder S Member Since: Aug 11, 2017
1 of 5

Even after the job is closed, why the proposal is still active in archived tab? My Team was getting a warning message that I have active proposals while they were trying to add me in a new agency. It shows warning about active proposals. And I have to visit every single proposal (the 400+ proposals) from past many years and withdraw the proposal application. It was idiotic on my and upwork part.  And still there were active proposals (According to warning messages on agency side while they were trying to add me again) even after withdrawing a lot of proposals. IS THERE ANY EASY WAY ? 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Manjinder,

I'm sorry about the confusion and inconveniencePlease note that by design, whenever a job is closed the client can still hire you through your proposals. That's why our system considers your proposals still active, even after the client closes their job.

Untitled
manjindersingh92
3 of 5

Even if its made to find you easily.  There must be another option to save freelancers on client side, while an option to withdraw all proposals / show all active proposals, that are causing an issue.. There is no filter to find active propasals in archived proposals. 

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 5

Hi Manjinder,

You can check jobs tagged as closed in the archived tab, since only these would contain active proposals. I understand the problem this is creating for you and will share your feedback with our team.

Untitled
manjindersingh92
5 of 5

Yes, Its a problem. Do share with upwork team.  It do not filter the closed jobs with active proposal.  A much needed feature . If there is a restriction to add a member in agency with active proposals there must be an easy method to find those active proposals and wittdraw them. I would say there must not be such option that says you have your name in list of another client who have already closed the job years back so you can't join a new agency. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS