🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Add New Google & Facebook Certifications
Page options
smolarski
Community Member

Add New Google & Facebook Certifications

Hi there, I'm a professional marketer and there are some major certifications that are not included in the drop-down menu.

First and most know is Facebook Blueprint, its the only certificate that can indicate the proficiency of an online marketer on the Facebook platform. This allows users to distinguish from a marketer that "knows" to run campaigns and one that is a true professional and Facebook certified. https://www.facebook.com/business/learn/certification

Second I'm talking about another giant platform called Google Marketing Platform. This platform is well known and used by big companies WW, it's a premium platform that allows you to make better targeting and better performance while keeping track of every click in a very detailed way.
You can find all about it here: https://skillshop.exceedlms.com/ these are all google skills you can learn.
Here is the list of GMP certification:
Search Ads 360 Certification
Campaign Manager Certification
Creative Certification
Display & Video 360 Certification

I did sent a certification suggestion through the UI but, never got an answer about it.

Best,
Itzhak

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Itzhak,

If you try to enter a certification not on the list, you’ll have the opportunity to Suggest a Certification. Occasional additions will be made to our list. In the meantime, I would suggest adding your certifications as portfolio items. This way your clients will still be able to view them. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there Goran,

I already sent a suggestion for these certifications but never got a reply.

Is there a way to push it through the community and make sure it's being considered by the Upwork team?

Thanks,

Itzhak

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Itzhak,

Thank you for this suggestion. The team is working to expand the list but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added. In the meantime, you can still use Portfolio or Overview sections of your profile to highlight your certifications, making sure to remove any direct contact information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members