cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How do I change the order of images inside of a portfolio item?

Highlighted
Chris H Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
41 of 76

Right. I was just wondering if there was a way to move them without having to delete them and re-uplaod every time I want to update my portfolio.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
42 of 76

@Chris H wrote:

Hi there. I'm trying to figure out how I can change the order of images inside of a portfolio item (NOT change the order of each category of my portfolio).

It seems that there used to be some kind of way to move images within a portfolio? But now, it seems that I can only move an entire category, which I don't want.

Thank you.

Click on the up and down arrows on any portfolio item - it will bring up a list (Reorder projects)

of all your files. You can click, hold and drag them in the order you prefer.

Highlighted
Chris H Member Since: Jun 4, 2018
43 of 76

That seems to only move the entire portfolio category, right? I'm trying to move individual items within each portfolio item (e.g., book cover images you see after clicking the book cover section).

Highlighted
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
44 of 76

@Chris H wrote:

That seems to only move the entire portfolio category, right? I'm trying to move individual items within each portfolio item (e.g., book cover images you see after clicking the book cover section).

I guess I don't get what you're asking. This does move items individually, so that you can place them in the order you want them viewed in your portfolio.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Renante V Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
45 of 76

@Virginia F wrote:

@Chris H wrote:

I guess I don't get what you're asking. This does move items individually, so that you can place them in the order you want them viewed in your portfolio.

I think what he's trying to reorder are the images within each portfolio item

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
46 of 76

Hi Chris, 

I checked this with the team and they have confirmed that the images inside a portfolio "category" cannot be re-arranged. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Phaidon N Member Since: Jul 7, 2019
47 of 76

Well you guys should fix that ASAP because it's an incredibly important and basic feature. I don't want to delete and reupload my entire portfolio every time i want to update it. 

Paul N Member Since: Sep 18, 2019
48 of 76

Yes, please add this feature to re-order individual portfolio images. This is a major time-waster. Much appreciated Upwork! Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Klein B Member Since: Aug 25, 2015
49 of 76

I'm adding up to the deman, it really is a very "obvious" feature to have. And yes, I am talking about re-arranging the order of images INSIDE a specific portfolio project.

Pleeeeease make this happen, UpWork.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Toni O Member Since: Nov 5, 2017
50 of 76

I support this 100% - please fix this UpWork!

Woman Frustrated

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS