cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add actual monetary values against rate/experience selection, client side.

graphicgoose
Cassandra G Member Since: May 9, 2014
1 of 2
My suggestion is to add a monetary value against the selection of experience/value on the job submission form client side. It seems to me that clients may not have a good idea (or any idea at all) at what would be considered a 'low rate' a 'value rate' or a 'high rate' and select "I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers" and then go on to hire people at low rates, thus wasting the time of higher rated, higher experience freelancers. If there were monetary examples on the form (not necessarily to be displayed on the actual job page) this would serve to give clients an idea of the scope of rates and freelancers would be more confident in knowing that a job was worth their time applying for. For example: I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers | $30 and higher I am looking for a mix of experience and value | $7.01 - $29.99 I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates | up to $7
marciamalory
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
2 of 2
This would be different for every different type of job. It would be too complicated for oDesk to figure out.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS