🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Add certificate from online course
Page options
bizzito
Community Member

Add certificate from online course

Hello, how can I add certificate to my profile? I am trying to add it in certification section, but there is only fixed options. I finished an online course that is not listed there.

Please advise,

Ivaylo

8 REPLIES 8
petra_r
Community Member

Ivaylo I wrote:

Hello, how can I add certificate to my profile? I am trying to add it in certification section, but there is only fixed options. I finished an online course that is not listed there.

You can't. Not every "certificate" from some online course is acceptable.

bizzito
Community Member

Actually it is not just some certificate. I paid $2000 for this course and it is very important for me.

Hi Ivaylo,

You may suggest a certification to be added on the list if it is not available on the dropdown. You may read this article for more information. 

jenores
Community Member

Hello, Can I add a certificate to my profile for typing test that I take online?

Hi Jennifer,

You can add a certification to your profile by going to Find Work> Profile and clicking the "+" icon on the "Certifications" section. If your certification isn't listed, you'll be able to add a custom one to showcase your skills. Feel free to check here to learn more.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
jenores
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for your immediate response. Highly appreciated.

I would like to make sure if the certificate I am going to add to my
profile will be acceptable? It is about typing certificate that I took on
an online site for the result of my typing speed and accuracy. Is this okay?

Thanks for the help.

Hi Jennifer,

You can add a validated certification to the "Certifications" section of your profile. If your certification is not on the list, you can scroll to the bottom of the dropdown and select 'Add a custom certification'. This way, you can add any certification on your profile even if they are not on our list. For more information, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

Noted.

Thank you very much.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths