🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Add manual time
Page options
waqassss
Community Member

Add manual time

Hi 

Last week i had taken the one project on the upwork which was hourly bases and my client allows me to add the hours as manually but when i finished the full project and add the manual hours in the diary and deliver the all work to client then client paused the contract and now my payment is under review and after taking the all work now client doesn't respond my messages and nor anything i just want to know when i'll be able to see my money in the pending ? according to me Upwork automatically allow to see the funds in pending till Friday but today Friday is paused so im little worry about it ? Can anybody reply me for it 

Thanks  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
stefanm_94
Community Member

Hi Wagas. The hourly jobs will be available on your balance after 10 days. First 5 days is in Review buy client, and last 5 days by Upwork. That is the process after job is ended. But now is other situation, client pause the contract. I suggest you to contact support for next steps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
stefanm_94
Community Member

Hi Wagas. The hourly jobs will be available on your balance after 10 days. First 5 days is in Review buy client, and last 5 days by Upwork. That is the process after job is ended. But now is other situation, client pause the contract. I suggest you to contact support for next steps.

yitwail
Community Member

Waqas, money for hourly contracts moves from Review to Pending at Friday midnight UTC-0, which is about 3 hours from now.