🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Adding Master Card
Page options
kawish_bari560
Community Member

Adding Master Card

Hello!

I will attached my mastercard on upwork on billing method for checking and i will remove it then after this then why upwork charge from me only by adding ??? plz tell i request upwork to refund my balance.

I am really very worry...

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Kawish,

I would just like to confirm, are you trying to add a credit card to upgrade your membership plan

~ Joanne
Upwork

Nope, i just try to see that is its works or not only
petra_r
Community Member

Kawish B wrote:

Hello!

I will attached my mastercard on upwork on billing method for checking and i will remove it then after this then why upwork charge from me only by adding ???

The charge is purely to verify the card, it is immediately refunded once you verify the card.

It's only $ 10.00 to verify, it will be back on your card in a few days

But i  removed immediately  the card when i attach 

Kawish B wrote:

But i  removed immediately  the card when i attach 

Yes, and?

Adding the card triggers the verification charges, but they will get refunded automatically.

Now what i should? only wait for few days???

Kawish B wrote:
Now what i should? only wait for few days???

yes.

Thank u so much

Hello, how much charge for adding bank card in billing method in Upwork and its get refunded or not?

Or in how many days it will get refunded. 

Hi Sahil,

You may need to verify your credit card by confirming two small charges totaling $10.00 (USD). The charges will be refunded to your credit card as soon as it is verified or after the 7th day from the date, the card was added if verification is not completed. For more information, please check out this help article. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
70ae6966
Community Member

Hello thanks for the reply but I don't have a credit card I have debit
card. it can be possible with a debit card?

Hi Sahil,

To learn more about our accepted billing methods check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths