🐈
» Forums » Support » Adding PDFs to portfolio
Page options
bsosnin
Community Member

Adding PDFs to portfolio

I want to upload PDFs to my portfolio but get a message that the platform doesn't support PDFs.  If so, that's a major flaw.  Is there anyway to chat with Upwork or call for support?

22 REPLIES 22
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Betty,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Please take a screenshot from the error you`re receiving as well and share it with our team on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Was there any reply to this? I can't seem to either. It only allows images and a video link. Thanks

Hi James,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same issue, as I am trying to upload a pdf file to my portfolio and keeps rejected.

Hi Rania,

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your portfolio item with the PDF document? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, 

I have just cleared my cache and cookies and logged in using another browser. Yet , I am still unable to upload any pdf file to my portfolio.

Hi Rania,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your portfolio item. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have case studies in PDF format that I would like to upload onto my portfolio, however, I don't seem to have this option. How do you recommend adding my PDF Case Studies?

Hi Mike,

Our team reached out to you via ticket and email to assist you further with your portfolio item. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
michelleperezb
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue, as I am trying to upload a pdf file to my portfolio and keeps rejected.

Hi Michelle,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? To learn more about portfolios, check this help article.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kristopher_russo
Community Member

was this issue ever resolved? I'm experiencing it right now. I'm unable to choose PDFs when I go to add files to my portfolio. Only images are selectable.

Hi Kristopher,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

ok. thank you.

9b22781a
Community Member

I am having a similar issue.  I am able to upload pdfs but must do so one page at a time. After they are uploaded they are not visible.  They just appear as grey boxes.

Hi Dan,

I have checked your account and I can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or try to use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists along with a screenshot of the error and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
sheebasunil
Community Member

Hi Arjay, I tried in different browser. its not working and my pdf size is only in KB. 
Im not bale to view remaining pages other than 1st page. I have checked in Public view also. Same result. 
Request help on this.
Thanks,

Sunil

sheebasunil
Community Member

As long as this is not fixed, there is no point for applying for new proposals. Because clients cant see my profile. So please need a help from someone ASAP

Hi Sunil,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
7522d897
Community Member

I'm.in this same shoe too. The only I see here is:  our team members will reach out... Please help me get rid of this, I don't have a portfolio at all. Help me pls.

If this can't be done, maybe I move on to another freelancing platform.... These sucks.

Hi Raheemat,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further with this.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths