🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Adding Payoneer account that was used previou...
Page options
absubhansks
Community Member

Adding Payoneer account that was used previously upwork account

My cousin was using upwork account due sending excessive amout of bids his account was suspended.
He was using his payoneer account as payment method.
Now due to suspension he make new account 
Now the question is can he add his old payoneer account in new upwork account.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul Subhan,

Please remind your cousin that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple accounts. 

If the owner of the suspended account needs further assistance, they may directly get in touch with us so that we can assist them. Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

his old upwork account was suspended thats why he need to make new one 

Abdul Subhan K wrote:

his old upwork account was suspended thats why he need to make new one 

Exactly. He has been suspended. That means Upwork do not want him on the platform which means he must not try and get around that decision and create a new account.

He needs to close the new account and find a new platform and you yourself want to make sure you don't get dragged into his mess...

Hi Abdul, 

I would like to confirm what Bojan has noted already. Users are not allowed to have more than one account on Upwork, regardless of the old account being closed or suspended. Your cousin will not be allowed to create a new account, and I will recommend against it, as the new account will also be suspended. 

I hope you understand. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths