🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Adding a new payment method
Page options
vietnguyen2896
Community Member

Adding a new payment method

Hi there everyone.

So I've been working on Upwork for a while, and I have been using the Direct to Local Bank payment method. It has worked great so far but lately I haven't been receiving funds as fast as I did. So I want to create a PayPal account as a secondary payment method if the Direct to Local Bank method fails.

This is where things get a bit complicated. I have two bank accounts, one issued by Standard Chartered and the other by a local bank. For the Direct to Local Bank payment method, I use the local bank account, but for the PayPal, I want to use Standard Chartered one because this account is going to be for buying stuff online as well. My question is that, is it possible to do so? Is it possible to add both a local bank account and a PayPal account which uses another bank account? Will this conflict put me at risk of breaching the ToS?

Thanks in advance everyone!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Viet,

You're free to add the PayPal linked to the different bank account than the one you already have added to your Upwork account! 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Viet,

You're free to add the PayPal linked to the different bank account than the one you already have added to your Upwork account! 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members