🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Adding education to profile
Page options
07913e82
Community Member

Adding education to profile

I am attempting to build my profile, however, on the education page, I can choose my degree option from the drop down menu, but it will not save and continues to ask me to choose a degree from the drop down menu. Is this a website glitch because of high applications? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kathy,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Make sure not to click on the note bellow the school field once you enter the name of your school. Don't click on the ''Not finding the right option on this list? That’s ok – enter it anyway and we will save it.'' but on the next field you're going to complete. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tara,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having a similar issue, I'm unable to add my school name to my profile. I type it in and then it just defaults to "ex: Northwestern University"

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kathy,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Make sure not to click on the note bellow the school field once you enter the name of your school. Don't click on the ''Not finding the right option on this list? That’s ok – enter it anyway and we will save it.'' but on the next field you're going to complete. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork
semibold
Community Member

It worked! Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members