🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Adding portfolio item! Help
Page options
parisa6776
Community Member

Adding portfolio item! Help

Every time I try to add another item to my portfolio, it won't let me.

I press the + sign and it funnels me to create a specialized profile, which I do not want to do.

How can I add another item to my portfolio? This used to be simple, in the past. 

Thanks, Parisa

4 REPLIES 4
wickedlnl
Community Member

Specialized profiles settings are on the top. If youd like to add a new portfolio then scroll a bit down and thats where you can add or edit your portfolios. I just checked, pressing the "+" goes straight to add project. You sure you arent pressing the + thats thext to specialized profile instead?

Yes, I’m sure. I’ve been clicking the + next to portfolios. Not at the top

But then it pops up as if I clicked at the top.

Do you already have a specialized profile? Bc I don’t. Maybe if you already have one, it doesn’t reroute you
JoanneP

Hi Parisa,

It is by design that there is no option to add new portfolio items to the general profile anymore. Freelancers who do not yet have specialized profiles will not be able to create new portfolio projects until they create a specialized profile. Let us know if you have any questions. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Okay thank you. I had suspected that.

To share me feedback: not a fan of the specialized profile. What if you apply for a wide range of writing/business jobs like me. Then you have to make a bunch of specialized profiles..or just pick one niche.

Seems like the regular profile was better/more comprehensive overview.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members