🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Adding sample to completed job for Profile vi...
Page options
phalen
Community Member

Adding sample to completed job for Profile view

Morning all,

I would like to add a sample image to a completed project, but for the life of me I can not find the button to do so.  Could someone please guide me to the right spot?

Much appreciated

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Tanya L wrote:

never mind - i found it - i need another coffee

nope - not what I wanted, i can add a prject that links to the job, but it doesnt add the sample file to the completed job that is shown first in my profile

Yes, it does! It just takes time to appear because the client has the right to refuse to let you use it. When you link a portfolio item to a job done on Upwork, the client gets notified and can object. If the client does not object after some days (3 I think, but don't quote me) the portfolio item is added directly to the job in your work history along.

All you need to do is add a portfolio item, answer the question whether it was done on Upwork with "Yes" and follow the steps. Then wait 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
phalen
Community Member

nope - not what I wanted, i can add a prject that links to the job, but it doesnt add the sample file to the completed job that is shown first in my profile

petra_r
Community Member

Tanya L wrote:

Yes, it does! It just takes time to appear because the client has the right to refuse to let you use it. When you link a portfolio item to a job done on Upwork, the client gets notified and can object. If the client does not object after some days (3 I think, but don't quote me) the portfolio item is added directly to the job in your work history along.

All you need to do is add a portfolio item, answer the question whether it was done on Upwork with "Yes" and follow the steps. Then wait 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members