🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Adding social account such as LinkedIn
Page options
angelo_schneider
Community Member

Adding social account such as LinkedIn

Hello there,

I've just got a message from Upwork saying that I have the chance to become a top-rated freelancer if I complete my profile. My profile is 90% complete, and I just need to add a linked social account. Since I don't have any of the account options(Twitter, Github etc),  I can't complete my profile to 100%. I do have LinkedIn, but I can't seem to find the option of adding a LinkedIn profile in there. As popular as LinkedIn is, I thought I could add it easily. Is there no way to do that?
I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Connecting to LinkedIn doesn't work.

There are other ways to get to 100%.

You don't need social media links.

petra_r
Community Member

Angelo S wrote:

Hello there,

My profile is 90% complete, and I just need to add a linked social account. Since I don't have any of the account options(Twitter, Github etc),  I can't complete my profile to 100%. I do have LinkedIn, but I can't seem to find the option of adding a LinkedIn profile in there. As popular as LinkedIn is, I thought I could add it easily. Is there no way to do that?

LinkedIn can no longer be added, presumably as Upwork and LinkedIn are now (sort of) competing.

You could either just create one of those social media accounts, or use one of the other methods to get your profile to 100%

You've taken no skill tests, for example. Just one skill test, made public, would do the trick.

skill test.jpg

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members