🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Additional verification documents problem
Page options
baci-mariano
Community Member

Additional verification documents problem

I have open my account about 8 months ago and I start my first contract one month ago. I verified my account with an ID government document and with video virification. When i close my first contract earning 65 I hadn't add a payment method. The same day I close my first contract I get an email from upwork which sayes: "we have noticed some irregular activity in your Upwork account.". I respond to them but the other day my account had been suspended and they ask me to verify my account with a Additional verification documents. The problem is that I don't have a bank account. I want to withdraw the money with paypal. I dont even have any bill in my name because I live with my parents. What should I do and why is my account suspended? Please help me and thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mariano,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, I will be waiting. 

Hey Bojan. I open a credit card and get the statement from the bank but when I want to send it the link doesn't work. I have write to upwork to send me another verification link but they doesn't respond. My account is still suspended. What can I do?

Hi Mariano,

Our team will update your ticket with more information as soon as possible and assist you further directly there. Thank you

~ Goran
Upwork

Okay, thank you.

It's been 36 hours since I wrote them. Is it normal that they haven't answered yet?

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Mariano.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Ok, thanks!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members