cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Address Change Issues

Alyce W Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
1 of 9

I am trying to update my address on my contact information, but it will let me update everything except for my street address, which appears to be locked.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 9

Hi Alyce, 

Could you please try typing-in your address in the "Start typing your address" field to see if it automatically populates the other fields in your address.

Let me know if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
Alyce W Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
3 of 9
Thank you so much! That did the trick. Once I typed in more of my address,
and it couldn't find it automatically, it allowed me to enter it manually.
Anastasiya O Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
4 of 9

Hi Avery,

My name is Anastasiya and I'm new to UpWork. I seem to be having a similar issue - I created my profile but the address tab seems to be locked and I cannot fill it out. Because of this, I'm getting an error message and I cannot continue onto the next page to complete my profile.

Thank you for your help in advance!

Anastasiya

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
5 of 9

Hi Anastasiya,

I checked your account and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shannon L Member Since: May 14, 2018
6 of 9

I am having this issue. I moved and the section to change my address is blacked out and won't let me edit it. As of now, my old address is in my profile and nothing I do is allowing me to change it. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 9

Hi Shannon,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please, Go to the Account menu > Settings > Click "My Info" to edit your location using pencil icon on the right side, and then click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Brettney S Member Since: Mar 13, 2019
8 of 9

This was helpful.

Cynthia P Member Since: Jun 21, 2019
9 of 9
Hi I am trying to change my address from my old Japan address to my new LA address. The path is taking me in a circular loop. Help!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS