🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Advice on JSS handling for the hourly contrac...
Page options
negrusti
Community Member

Advice on JSS handling for the hourly contract refund

Hi,
I have an hourly contract with some hours logged, then the disagreement happened with the client as he is claiming that it is "too expensive" for the work already done. I am perfectly fine to do a full refund as my goal is to keep my clients happy. However I would like to minimize the impact to my JSS. Would it be better to delete the hours logged and close the contract from my side? I am not too worried about the feedback as I can request it's removal as a top rated freelancer - client does not have a case for support.

Thanks!
Gregory

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Gregory,

If you're planning to use the Feedback Removal perk, please keep in mind you can also choose to remove will be removing the contract from your JSS calculation. Learn all about it here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Gregory,

If you're planning to use the Feedback Removal perk, please keep in mind you can also choose to remove will be removing the contract from your JSS calculation. Learn all about it here

~Andrea
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Andrea G wrote: please keep in mind you can also choose to remove the contract from your JSS calculation.

That *IS* the feedback removal perk... It removes the impact on the JSS, removing any visible feedback (which there won't *BE* any when there is nothing paid) is the optional part.

petra_r
Community Member

Gregory M wrote:  However I would like to minimize the impact to my JSS. Would it be better to delete the hours logged and close the contract from my side? I

Yes, that would be best because that way the client may not leave any (private) feedback at all so there would be no effect on your JSS if she doesn't.

Then wait and see if you even have to need to use your perk to remove any impact on your JSS in case she does leave poor private feedback.

Nothing will show on your profile if nothing was paid. (Public feedback only appears if you've been paid).

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members