cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 15 days of connects, here's my experience.

Mohammad O Member Since: May 14, 2015
21 of 24

I am also having a trouble in that, I have been in odesk/Upwork for more than two year as part time trying from time to time to get stand here and start working, but I did not get any job untill I got one before four or five month. I thought this will be the begining of my future in odesk but no, because connect system ehich recently applied is not helping.
over the last three month I waste more than 130 connect and only got two jobs more, and odesk team say that connect system helps eleminating the spam, this not true, because every month I am facing spam jobs and I am the one who report and flag it so they can delete it and not the connect system.
In fact the connect system is just for them to get more money by memberships, because If they want to eleminate spams they could apply a system for the clients, client is the source of spam and not freelancers.
What should every one of us do is contacting them directly throug the forum or any email provided to solve this problem because there are too many websites that freelancer can work with.

Ace Contributor
Ehsan K Member Since: May 22, 2015
22 of 24

"and odesk team say that connect system helps eleminating the spam, this not true, because every month I am facing spam jobs and I am the one who report and flag it so they can delete it and not the connect system"

I think you slightly misunderstood the message. They meant spam job applications where people who aren't qualified apply to every job in order to increase the statistical possibility to land a job. You're refering to the spam job offers which is another topic....

Mohammad O Member Since: May 14, 2015
23 of 24

I know  that this is a spam, but also there is a spam from client, why they do not apply a system for that too.

Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
24 of 24

@Mohammed O wrote:

I know  that this is a spam, but also there is a spam from client, why they do not apply a system for that too.

Because then you would have no clients willing to come here. Is this what you want? 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS