🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » After Shows JSS , Why I am not getting hired?
Page options
aminul-shohug
Community Member

After Shows JSS , Why I am not getting hired?

In previous times, when I sent a proposal I got a response. I  was getting knock for interview-getting hired.

But for the last week when JSS was being visible, I have sent many proposals but not hired or not getting any call for an interview.

What's wrong with me?

5 REPLIES 5
aminul-shohug
Community Member

When I was a newbie I was getting a response when submitting a proposal, everything was going well. After 2 months I have earned good and show my Jss. After getting JSS nowadays, I have submitted so many proposals but not getting any response or not getting hired.

why this has occurred? Can you see my account?

Hi Aminul Islam,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Center and find some excellent topics there:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

How I know is the client's getting my proposal or open the letter?

Please, Can you check my profile is it visible or gone private by any trouble?

Hi Aminul Islam,

I checked this for you and your profile is visible and all of your proposals are delivered to and can be viewed by clients.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members