🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » After doing work well and after 3-4 time "wor...
Page options
us-v
Community Member

After doing work well and after 3-4 time "work completed" confirmation, client not want to pay money

Sir,

I want to inform you that my client not want to pay money after done work.
I had worked by the client requirement every time. Also client so many time give the response that "work finished, Done, I will pay you when i am in office, confirmed, Yes". I gave the many times the final submission of work for reviewing and payment request submission after the client confermation. But client was saying me that this is last work after this work i will end your contract. And client so many time to saying me on this project.
After 4-5 time final work submitted to client and also client confirmed that your work have finished then client not payment . Few days no given any response by the client. After client had said that this is your last work after i will payment you.
So that client gave me from many time this response which have i mention in top.
So, I said to client please finished this work final and please accept the payment request.
So client was talking with this word, "LOL".
In the last time have Escrow return requested from the client.
But, i didn't to want refund because I have completed the all work by client requirement. Work have finished from many time by the client.
And now i request that see our contract and all chat, personal and offical both.
And take true Decision.
And also i request you go to client shopping site see my work. Client have putted my graphics on his site.
Please solved it.
Contract ID : 22354427
Job Title: Graphic Designer Needed to Create Images for my Shopify Store HomePage & Collections.
And some attachment i have include for proof.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MR. US,

I'm sorry to learn about your bad experience with the Client. I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket regarding your issue. Kindly, allow more time for our team to carefully review your request and respond accordingly. We thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
us-v
Community Member

Thank you sir

us-v
Community Member

Client website is https://iwantthis.co

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members